Carpenter / Maintenance Technician
Our growing Home Repair Company has a need for an outstanding individual experienced in all aspects of home repair and maintenance. This position would be perfect for someone that has owned their own construction business or is tired of the headaches associated with working as a sub-contractor. This is a full time W-2 job with a weekly paycheck.
The individual we are looking for will possess excellent carpentry skills with an emphasis in kitchen and bath remodeling. Experience with painting and drywall repair, light plumbing and electrical and general home maintenance are a definite plus. Only top notch individuals with solid experience in home repair and maintenance will be considered.
- Honesty, a great attitude, ability to work with customers and people at all levels of the organization are a must.(No whiners or drama queens please.)
- Must have outstanding communication skills and be computer literate. Understanding of smartphones and apps are a plus.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Sorry, no felons.
- High-quality standards with the talent to provide a good quality finish in a timely manner.
- Must own a decent, presentable truck and have tools of the trade.
- 5 years + experience in the home remodeling and maintenance industry.
If this sounds like you, we offer:
- Full-time W-2 employment. No subcontractor status. $22 – $25 per hour to start, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Steady employment with occasional overtime.
- Year-round work.
- Mileage reimbursement for using your personal vehicle.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Missouri – Call 636.387.7331