Here are some easy answers to many of our customer’s most asked questions. To learn more about what’s included in our plans, visit the services page. If your question isn’t listed here, please feel free to contact us!
- HOME VALUATION AND COST SAVINGS. IJR takes care of the preventive maintenance that’s typically neglected but is needed to keep your home in prime and “healthy” condition. Properly maintaining your home not only increases the value of your home it ensures your key electrical and plumbing systems work like they should. If not properly maintained, your key systems could fail costing thousands in replacement costs and related damage.
- SAVES YOU TIME. Our home maintenance plan frees up your incredibly valuable time you might otherwise spend maintaining on your home or even finding repair personnel when needed. Everyone needs more time in the schedule!
- RELIABLE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE. You GAIN a very trusted and professional resource for addressing anything that goes wrong in your home.
- MAINTENANCE LOG. Our customers all receive an on-line, web-based portal to track all maintenance provided and document any issues found during our routine inspections. For more information, click here.
- Some of the maintenance items that we do, like changing furnace filters for example, are recommended by the manufacturers, to be changed every two months.
- By limiting our visits to every other month, we were able to reduce the price of our service and make it more affordable for our subscribers.
Included in Both Plans:
- Changing Furnace Filter
- Changing Alarm and Thermostat Batteries
- Changing Refrigerator Water Filter
- Inspecting Supply Lines
- Checking the Plumbing for Leaks
- Checking the Home’s Water Pressure
- Checking the Water Heater TPR Valve
- Checking the Electrical System GFCI Function
- Changing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Cycling Toilets for Proper Function
- Cleaning Faucet Aerators
- Checking Windows and Screens
- Cycling Emergency Shut-Off Valves
- Cleaning Cold Air Return Grills
- Winterizing Exterior Faucets
Included in Premium Plan or by Add-on to Basic Plus:
- Humidifier Clean and Disinfect
- Sump Pump Test
- Cleaning and Check Range Hood Filter
- Cleaning Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Deck Safety Inspection
- Checking locksets and Function
- Checking Weather-Stripping and Caulking
- Cleaning Drain P Traps
- Flushing Basement Floor Drains
- Cleaning Shower Heads
- Cleaning Dryer Vent
- Flushing Water Heater(s)
- Cleaning Refrigerator Coils
- Include Light Bulbs, Batteries and Filters
Additional Add-on Services:
- Adding Water Softener Salt
- Safety Checking and Lubricating Garage Door
- Gutter Cleaning
Find out by taking five minutes to build your own plan. Our plan calculator will let you tailor services to fit your home budget. Try it now!
According to HUD and other sources, you will average $4000 in repairs annually over the life of your home. That’s over $333 per month!